Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sari-isms

We were laughing the other day about the funny things that Sari has said over the years as she has learned to use words beyond her age. Last year she had to go to the foot doctor to have her toenail fixed. While we were there, I was talking to the doctor about Keith having the same problem with his toes. When we got home, she told Keith, "Dad, the doctor and mom were conceiving against you!"

Another more recent funny, we were eating lunch at Craigo's with mom and dad. (YUM!) Sari had like one piece of pizza and then tried every single kind of dessert pizza they offered. She came back with a piece that she said was really tasty, it was chocolate from "Ghandi, you know, that country in Africa." Mom and I were at the buffet a few minutes later and found that the chocolate she was referring to was none other than Ghiradelli. We got a great laugh out of that one.

I love you Sari. Thanks for the joy you add to our family, we'd be awfully boring without you.

No comments: