Sunday, April 1, 2012

The wonderful city...MELBA!



We made it. On Friday I went to Leona's house and came home to have Dad ask me if I had any plans for the evening. When I said that I had nothing set in stone he announced we were going to Melba and to go tell Melinda. We packed and and hour later we were on the road. We have made some memories and had lots of laughs! My favorite was Wyatt coming up to dad and asking, "Keith, why do you cut your hair so that you are bald on top?" We got lots of laughs with that one! We also went to the Doughnut Place for waffles and of course, doughnuts! Zachary once again was loving his chocolate milk and Hannah was sitting like an angel in the corner, just looking at the doughnuts.

2 comments:

meliscrzy said...

Nana and I both laughed so hard about Wyatt and Keith's hair!! I'm sad I missed out on all the fun!

Sari said...

You sure did! Against what dad said I actually had Haanah a lot of the trip. She would sit and play with me during conference. When she wasn't with me Zackary Would sit and color with me. :D