Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day like no Other!

Today was slightly crazy. Dad made me pancakes for breakfast... They were GOOD!!!! We then sent to the channel 2 KUTV building and got ready. We had an extra hour til show so we went and saw the sites. On the way home we had a contest to see how many people you could fit in one bus seat. The record was 7, we could have got 8, but they fell before they could get up there. Shawnie had dance and the we talked to you. For mutual we had a game night all combined. It was kind fun! I moved from gamers game trying them out... When we got home I put Shawnie to bed and here we are! I love you! Have a great day!

1 comment:

meliscrzy said...

Hey! I tried to look up the video on 2 News but couldn't find it. BOO! I can't wait to see it when I get home. Love you tons!