Sunday, July 13, 2014
Adventures Down Under...
Well it's been a while since I've been a very consistent blogger. Or blogger period. After much deliberation I decided the best (ok, easiest) way to share our adventures down under would be to open our existing family blog for the time that we are here. If you are taking the time to follow our experiences here, make sure you let us know! It's only fair that we get to keep up with what you are doing as you keep up with us. :) We miss you all, but honestly, we are having the time of our lives!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mel, I am so glad you are blogging about your experiences "Down Under". I laughed and laughed at the picture of your luggage. I am so glad you have a good attitude and you made it there safely. YOU ARE AMAZING! I hope you all come back with Aussie accents. Love you lots. Anna
Post a Comment