I finally made myself move on my other blog. I can't believe the long, hard battle that I fought with myself over that one. It is so incredibly hard to put yourself and your thoughts and ideas out there without any idea of who is looking and what they are thinking and how they are judging. It has been really good for me though. I am having so much fun, and it is keeping me busy doing things that I love. It kind of makes the house less empty and the days go quickly, because I feel, at least a little, like I'm interacting with people and keeping my creative energies active instead of sitting around feeling sorry for myself, which I may or may not have done for the first month of school...
So head on over and check it out and let me know what you think. And if you want, follow me! I have one faithful follower so far. That was quite an exciting moment for me...
http://1nspirationalley.blogspot.com/
hugs and love to all.
Mel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How do you become a faithful follower? I read your other blog everytime you put something on it. I love it you are so creative.
Norma, I just love you. I can't wait to see you next week. If you want to follow it, you just have to click on the 'join this site' button on the side. I think you have to have a google account to do it, but it's pretty easy to set up if you don't already have one.
Lots of love.
Mel
Post a Comment