Sunday, September 12, 2010

I love family dinner!- by sari


Put that camera away missy!

Shawnie is just a pea in a pod.

Mom's favorite picture (every picture we have of her she is doing this!)

HA, HA, HA, you still have to eat your veggies!

Sari's way of 'peace out'.

Can I get a 'what, what!'

I repeat never give a guy a camera!
(if you don't get it see my blog, on the EFY video)

*note from mom: I can't believe I let her post that picture of Keith as he is at this moment completely and totally fixing dinner for our family. He's even cooked zucchini!!

3 comments:

me said...

those are great.

i laughed until i cried on that last picture.

i wish sari would have put some comments with the pictures. but perhaps my imagination on what is going on will do.

Sari said...

Here are your comments. Hope you enjoy!

This is me.... Kristen said...

Oh my gosh Mel. It's so nice to see that you - sweet YOU... of ALL people, with those two little WELL BEHAVED ALWAYS DRESSED PERFECTLY daughters and mild mannered husband - ARE N.O.R.M.A.L....... It's good to see your house lets loose. ;)
But, then again, I'm sure it's been a process. I'm sure that finally having teenagers in the house did it to you.
hahaha!!!! Love it. Thank you SOO much Sari for sharing how it REALLY goes down at your place.
xoxo

Miss you.