Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it.
You either have to laugh or cry.
I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache.
-Marjorie Pay
Therefore, dearly beloved, let us cheerfully do all things that lie in our power, and then may we stand still, with the utmost assurance to see the salvation of God, and for His arm to be revealed.
-Doc. & Cov. 123:17
Do what you can,
with what you have,
where you are.
I may not have gone where I intended to go,
but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
-Douglas Adams
2 comments:
cute girls!!
ok, after seeing all the recent posts I have to add to my "cute girls" comment above. You girls are wonderful, beautiful, kind, talented, and I wish I was able to be around your great examples more often. What a blessing you both are in my life. I love you!!
Post a Comment