Sunday, March 14, 2010

Personal Progress

From Sari-
This week I have been working on my Personal Progress book. They recently redid the system, books, and values. There is a new value, Virtue, and the books are now pink. Anyway, I was looking through the book and I chose to do Divine Nature experience 7. This experience is about learning and practicing how to be a peacemaker. For three weeks my family and I tried to be a peacemaker. From doing this I learned that you watch what you say and do more and you also try harder to do good. Being a peacemaker is part of our divine role because when you are being a peacemaker in your home you are treating your family like you would treat your heavenly family. I bear my testimony today that I know that our Heavenly Father lives and that if we can be peacemakers we will grow closer not only to him, but to our earthly families as well.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I want a SARI please!!

me said...

way to go sari. so how is the paacekeeping going? sometimes that can be harder than peacemaking.