Christmas 2009 was incredible. I was so sad when it was over. It was so fun to get together with pretty much the whole family on both sides and spend some quality "close" time. Definitely close, I imagine some of the family were sure that it was a little too close! Mom and Dad were so patient for like 2 weeks while we all bombarded their space, I think they spent as much on groceries during that time as I spend in a year! I love you all! I wasn't very good at taking photos, good thing Sari got a new camera...
I always love Christmas morning to see, even as my girls get older, the joy they find in giving more so than receiving. Don't get me wrong, they are quite happy about receiving, but the light in their eyes is there in such a profound way as they share the precious gifts they have created or purchased for each of us. I hope that lasts forever.
Another favorite of mine, one of the slides shows Keith with Shawnie. She gave him "All the Money in the World" for Christmas. (A book she found at the Dollar Store.) :o)
1 comment:
He He He,
Mom didn't I take half of those pictures? Plus half of those weren't supposed to be shared!
Post a Comment