I have been feeling sorry for myself because summer disappeared before it even started for me this year! I really didn't feel like we got to spend the time with family that I would have liked. But as I looked back over the summer photos, I realized that some pretty great family memories were created. I LOVE having family come to our home to visit, and those visits really made our summer one to remember. I am SO grateful for family, I love that my kids have the opportunity to interact with the kids and adults that we're blessed to call family, and I especially love that my kids love that interaction, because when it all comes down to it, these are the memories that matter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
loved that last picture!
this just made me sad! now we are probably moving even farther away so that means you will really NEVER come and visit us now!
it was fun though seeing you guys.
Oh, how fun!! I have no pictures from the summer, so I love that you took so many so I could remember the fun. Loved it, loved it! Why don't we do this more often...:)
melanie- i am so sorry. i really love you but you keep setting yourself up with your various titles. why don't we do this more often? like maybe, blog.
or do i blog often enough for both of us?
Well I exist even though nobody comes to see me!!! Lyzzi... it is true.. this is proof that you really ARE the favorite! See... I live closer to you yet... nobody comes this way unless there is a baptism or something and seeing as we are finished up with that.... YOU ALL HAVE TO COME SOMEDAY!!!! I promise I won't feed you a week worth of spaghetty... only to lyzzi... I will make sure to have plenty for her!!! LOSERS!!!
Post a Comment