Keith said he loves himself because whenever he waves the stud-finder over his head it beeps like crazy.
I love my daddy because he lives with the time bomb I am, and he doesn't complain. I love him because he encourages me in all that I do, or attempt. I love him because he loves me. -Sari

I love dad because he does stuff with me, like jump on the trampoline, like scooter rides in my walker, and walk me in my walker. -Shawnie

I love my dad! I'm so grateful for him and for the relationship I have with him. I'm thankful that my kids admire him and love to be with him. I'm thankful for the interest that he shows in my family and for the time that he makes for us. He shows he loves us by the sweet things he always says and does. I couldn't ask for a better father. -Mel

My dad taught me how to work when I was young. As I have gotten older my complaints have turned to gratitude. I grew up thinking that my father never stopped moving and that he could fix anything from a car to the kitchen drawer. Now my children think their dad can fix anything. And most of the time I can. And if I can't, I know someone who can. Thanks Dad, I love you. -Keith
3 comments:
And I love Keith because he is willing to bike for miles to wherever he goes so that we can come visit. Does he know this yet or is this how he is finding out?
Of course he knows! And of course he would do anything to be able to spend some time with you all! You just better come now that we've all got our hopes up. Woo Hoo!!!
Hey! We understand how much you love Keith... but an update, please?
Post a Comment